Use the "Medical Statement" form to tell us if your child has a food intolerance or allergy.
- If you are reporting a food allergy; this form must signed by a licensed physician
- Cases of food intolerance may be signed by a physician's assistant or registered nurse
- Turn completed forms into your school secretary
- Klamath-Trinity Joint USD Cafeterias will-
- Accommodate all properly documented food allergies.
- Evaluate statements of food intolerance and make reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests.