Welcome to the eLibrary, a resource page for selected documents and forms used by the Department of Special Education.
The links below will provide you with access to a variety of documents or forms. Most of these are available in PDF format. PDF's can be shared, viewed, navigated, completed and printed from your computer using the Adobe Acrobat software. If you do not already have it, please click on the icon to the right and install the free software, prior to accessing the documents.
Additional information is available on the Special Education Information System website. Please visit this website if you are an employee of the Klamath-Trinity Joint Unified School District special education team. A username and password is required to access this. Please click on the icon to the right to access SEIS.
- Special Education Policies and Procedures Manual
- Special Education Parent Education Workshops
- Least Restrictive Environment Brochure
- The IEP Process Needs You
- The IEP Process and You
- Getting Organized
- Individual Transition Planning
- Informal Dispute Process & Brochure
- Uniform Complaint Procedures & Brochure
- Parent Rights and Procedural Guidelines in Special Education
- Parent Newsletters
- IEP forms