Did You Know...
On a average day KT Drivers drive 60 bus routes
- Transport 1,047 students a day
- Transport 188,460 students a year
- Drive an average of 1,021 miles a day
- Drive an average of 183,780 miles a school year
- Service nine schools
- Use an average of 3137 gallons of diesel a month
- The longest bus run travels 57 miles taking 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete
- The second longest travels 46 miles taking 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- One driver drives 106 miles a day
- One of our drivers averages 195 students more if all of his students ride
To have a new bus stop activated if the speed limit is more that 25
and visibility is less than 500 feet in both directions CHP approval is