Provides funds to schools and districts that collaborate with community partners to provide safe and educationally enriching alternatives for children and youths during nonschool hours.
- Our ASES programs operate from the time school gets out until 6:00 PM every school day
- We do one hour of homework assistance
- We offer additional help and/or tutoring as needed
- Students have organized group activities, by grade
- We do activities/crafts that are consistent with the seasons/holidays
- We have free time for the students