Vision - Mission - Core Values
Healthy rivers connect healthy communities, and bridges bring diverse communities together. We grow with an understanding of the past, and educate for the future. Our communities are a unique part of the ever-changing world. We motivate and teach our students to prepare for the world, yet cherish our home.
The Klamath-Trinity Joint Unified School District values quality education that nurtures student self-knowledge, fosters intellectual and emotional growth, promotes physical well-being, and cultivates lifelong learning.
We believe that:
- Our children, the students, are our greatest natural resource.
- Every person is unique, and has equal worth.
- Education is a shared responsibility of students, families, teachers, staff and community.
- Our behavior should model a shared consciousness for social, economic, and environmental responsibility.
- Diversity is a valuable asset that enriches our worldview, and strengthens our community.
- People learn in different ways, and at varied paces.
- School staff, families, and community must provide nurturing relationships and healthy environments that support student success.
- Personal development and community well-being depend on individual responsibility, mutual respect, and a strong sense of self-worth.
- Every person can and will learn.